Adam Fazio has written a small script to:
- Reads user aliases from a text file in the local directory (MoveMbx1.txt)
- Moves the mailboxes to a specified Server & Mailbox Store using 10 threads and suppressing the annoying “are you sure?” prompt
- Puts today date in a variable in format YYYYMMDD
- Get Exchange Migration Logs that have the above date in their name
- Emails the logs in plain text
You can find the script here. While you are at it, read Exchange 2007 Script: how to run as a scheduled task? as well.
He also quotes Mark Twain in his blog – “Always tell the truth, that way you don’t have to remember anything.”
– Thanks, Jinesh.