Scott Schnoll has a post on new high availability features in Exchange 2010 SP1.
The following new features for high availability and improvements to existing high availability features are available in SP1:
- Continuous replication – block mode
- Active mailbox database redistribution
- Improved Outlook cross-site connection behavior and experience
- Enhanced Datacenter activation coordination support
- New and enhanced management and monitoring scripts
- Improvements in fail-over performance
These features are discussed in greater detail in his blog.
– Thanks, Jinesh.